Hanoi Rocks were another underrated bands back in the mid-80's. I guess if you grew up listening to guys like the New York Dolls then what Hanoi Rocks were doing was nothing new. I loved their sound, image and man could they put on a great live show.
Here's a few videos that were filmed at the legendary Marquee Club in Wardour Street . The show was released on CD and Video as 'All Those Wasted Years'. Man it would be cool to get that show on DVD! One of the finest shows ever.
1. Pipeline/Oriental Beat/Mystery City(part)
2. Motorvatin' (Live at the Marquee)
3. Don't Never Leave Me (Live at the Marquee)
4. Until I Get You (Live at the Marquee)
5. Blitzkrieg Bop (Live at the Marquee) - Razzle on Vocals
Search This Blog
Monday, 10 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(25)
-
▼
December
(25)
- Mandi Perkins - Live
- Aztec Camera - The Crying Scene
- Andrew Peterson - Matthew's Begats
- Saving Grace - Everlast
- Alison Krauss & Robert Plant
- 77 The Year of Punk & New Wave
- Lynyrd Skynyrd-Free Bird
- Walk Forever by My Side - Mike Peters
- Hanoi Rocks - Live at the Marquee
- Transvision Vamp
- Crystal Lewis-More
- Mindy Smith videos
- The Chords. Now It's Gone
- More Darling Buds Videos
- The Darling Buds
- Try A Little Tenderness Live- Otis Redding
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers will play Super Bo...
- Running Down A Dream
- Penetration: Life's A Gamble
- Strength
- Mike Peters of The Alarm Honoured
- The Elms - Nothin' To Do With Love
- After The World
- 10,000 Maniacs - Hey Jack Karouac / Eat for Two
- A Welcome is Needed (I guess!)
-
▼
December
(25)
Popular Posts
-
The latest Playlist on S4L Radio is another great collection of tunes that includes a nod to some fantastic Power Pop tunes, the Berse...
-
It was with deep sadness that I heard the news today of the passing of Dale Griffin , aged 67. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimers Dise...
-
I was thinking today about the band The Photos , maybe because I had seen somewhere that today is the anniversary of the release of their ...
-
There's a couple of things from Hanoi Rocks that came out the tail end of last year that I wasn't aware of until recently. Qui...
-
Did anything good ever come out of Croydon? It's a great question and there are three answers to it. 1. The Damned 2. Kirsty ...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Electric - The Cult Beggars Banquet Produced by Rick Rubin Released 6th April 1987 UK Chart #4 US Chart #38 ...
-
New Wave - Various Artists Vertigo Released 1977 Tracklist A1 –Ramones - Judy Is A Punk A2 –Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 ½ Sneakin' Suspicion - Dr. Feelgood United Artists Produced by Bert de Coteaux Released May 1977 UK Char...
-
I can't believe that I never posted about this night over here on my blogger page before, well better late than never I say! Wednesda...
-
Whatcha Gonna Do About It / What's A Matter Baby Small Faces Decca Released 6th August 1965 UK Chart #14 A-Side B-Si...
2 comments:
Doogemeister!!
Found ya!
Been to see HR at Newcastle and they were magic!
Shall be passing by often...
John
j931436.multiply.com
coopertrooper.blogspot.com
Been to see HR at Newcastle and they were magic!
Shall be passing by often...
John
j931436.multiply.com
coopertrooper.blogspot.com
Post a Comment