Search This Blog
Friday, 28 October 2011
Mike Peters and The Alarm Acoustic: The Gathering 2011 Friday Night
Mike Peters kicked off his Acoustic Tour last night in Wrexham and I just found this set of videos on You Tube from The Gathering earlier this year. This is from Friday night before Mike joined Big Country on stage and rocked the place!.
Part One: Intro by Gaz Top/Breathe/Father to Son
Part Two: Only the Thunder/Walk Forever By My Side
Part Three: Sold Me Down The River
Part Four: Unbreak the Promise/Love Hope and Strength
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(85)
-
▼
October
(8)
- John Peel - Turn That Racket Down!
- The Alarm - The Gathering 2011
- Mike Peters and The Alarm Acoustic: The Gathering ...
- John Peel Day 2011 - Studio Sessions pt01
- John Peel Day 2011
- The Jesus and Mary Chain - Automatic Deluxe Edition
- Evanescence - Evanescence Out on Monday 10th October
- The Jesus and Mary Chain - Darklands Deluxe Edition
-
▼
October
(8)
Popular Posts
-
The latest Playlist on S4L Radio is another great collection of tunes that includes a nod to some fantastic Power Pop tunes, the Berse...
-
It was with deep sadness that I heard the news today of the passing of Dale Griffin , aged 67. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimers Dise...
-
I was thinking today about the band The Photos , maybe because I had seen somewhere that today is the anniversary of the release of their ...
-
There's a couple of things from Hanoi Rocks that came out the tail end of last year that I wasn't aware of until recently. Qui...
-
Did anything good ever come out of Croydon? It's a great question and there are three answers to it. 1. The Damned 2. Kirsty ...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Electric - The Cult Beggars Banquet Produced by Rick Rubin Released 6th April 1987 UK Chart #4 US Chart #38 ...
-
New Wave - Various Artists Vertigo Released 1977 Tracklist A1 –Ramones - Judy Is A Punk A2 –Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 ½ Sneakin' Suspicion - Dr. Feelgood United Artists Produced by Bert de Coteaux Released May 1977 UK Char...
-
I can't believe that I never posted about this night over here on my blogger page before, well better late than never I say! Wednesda...
-
Whatcha Gonna Do About It / What's A Matter Baby Small Faces Decca Released 6th August 1965 UK Chart #14 A-Side B-Si...

No comments:
Post a Comment