Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

The Ramones Musikladen 1978


I'm so excited to see the release of this show recorded in September 13th 1978 in Bremen, Germany, whilst The Ramones were out touring their latest album 'Road to Ruin'. What you get are a DVD of the show packed with 25 songs in 50 minutes and a CD as well.

1. Rockaway Beach
2. Teenage Lobotomy
3. Blitzkrieg Bop
4. Don't Come Close


1. I Don't Care
2. She's The One
3. Sheena is a Punk Rocker
4. Cretin Hop
5. Listen To My Heart


1. Havana Affair
2. Commando
3. Needles & Pins
4. Surfin' Bird


1. Cretin Hop
2. Listen to My Heart
3. California Sun
4. I Don't Wanna Walk Around with You
5. Pinhead
6. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue


Want to go and grab a copy?
Check It Out At Amazon

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts