Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Evanescence - Evanescence Out on Monday 10th October


It's been a bit of a long wait but finally Evanescence release their brand new Self-Titled album this Monday.

Having been listening to a promo copy of the album for the past month I'm not sure I'm overly convinced by it. I was a major fan of their debut 'Fallen' and the follow up 'The Open Door' had a few moments worth writing home about but this new album sounds very dated to me.

What You Want (from Rock in Rio 2011)



I watched a few of the live videos recently and I am still not impressed by them as a live act. Amy Lee might sound good on record but live she sounds terrible at times.

The Other Side (Rock in Rio)



Call Me When You're Sober (Rock In Rio)



Bring Me To Life (Rock in Rio)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts