Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Big Country - The Crossing - Part 01 Manchester

The Tour

The Album

Big Country are out on tour at the moment spoltlighting their excellent album 'The Crossing'. As videos become available on You Tube I'm going to add them to this particular blog. I'll try and post them in the order they were played but as I've seen so few set lists that might be difficult. I know that they are opening up with a few songs before launching into The Crossing album so I'll try and get it as spot on as I can. As I write the band have already completed the first four shows and tonight will play in Newcastle at the O2 Academy.

Here's the videos from the opening night of the Tour at the Academy In Manchester.

Angle Park

East of Eden

The Crossing

In A Big Country

Chance

The Storm

Harvest Home

Fields of Fire
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts