Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Currently Reading

Currently in the reading pile are:
Not a biography of Springsteen but more like one man's soundtrack4life based around 14 songs of the New Jersey legend.



I liked the title of this here book and so got it off of Amazon. Looks like it might be a good read about the joys of punk rock.




This one also came from Amazon today and I'm a little disappointed because I thought it was going to be a kind of big book that explored the life of Johnny in some depth. As it is not that I'm a bit hesistant reading it. I flicked through it and it seems to have some great pictures but there's not an awful lot of text. I guess he wrote his book like he played his guitar fast and short!


Three of Dr Thompson's mighty anthologies within the the covers of one book (The Great Shark Hunt, Generation of Swine and Songs of the Doomed), I have actually read them in the past but it was an absolute bargin from Fopp in the West End of Glasgow so I couldn't resist (£4 by the way!).
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts