Search This Blog

Friday 21 February 2014

David Bowie Series Update


I was a little bit annoyed about The Brit Awards the other night. Kate Moss accepted an award on behalf of David Bowie and read a message from him. I noticed that she actually only had one card with her and not two. The second one had another message from David Bowie and I can exclusively reveal what the contents of it were:

"I am a little disheartened to discover that Soundtrack4Life have delayed the continuation of a series looking at my music from the 1960's up to the present day due to a slight technical glitch. I have been in touch and have been informed that the writer has been sidelined due to listening the three Tin Machine albums in a row. I can only apologise for making them and causing him to stumble in his quest to inform the public of my good musical journey!"

So that's where we are at. Hopefully when we fully recover from this trauma we shall resume normal service!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts