Search This Blog

Friday 5 January 2018

Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany 17th June 2016

 
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band
Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany
17th June 2016
Attendance 54,119

I seem to have missed this when it was first posted on You Tube back just before Christmas last year, so I thought I'd stick it up now, after all, somewhere in the world it's always BOSS TIME!

Watch The Complete Show Here:


Setlist
Prove It All Night ('78 Intro)
Badlands
Out in the Street
Sherry Darling
Two Hearts
No Surrender
Hungry Heart
You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
Death to My Hometown
My Hometown (tour debut)
Johnny 99
Youngstown
Murder Incorporated
The River
American Skin (41 Shots)
The Promised Land
Working on the Highway
Darlington County
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
I'm on Fire
Because the Night
The Rising
Thunder Road
Land of Hope and Dreams

Encore:
Born in the U.S.A.
Born to Run
Seven Nights to Rock
Dancing in the Dark
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Shout

Encore 2:
For You (solo acoustic)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts