Search This Blog

Thursday 15 February 2018

S4L Photobucket Issues

So, those "wonderful" people at Photobucket have once again thrown a road block into the pathway by stating that if I wish to continue uploading pictures to their site that I can use for this blog then I will have to stump up the princely sum of $399.99 per year to do so!

Considering that I actually make no money off this blog and every once in awhile am gifted a CD or two by a particular artist that I have written about or interviewed I find Photobucket's latest changes to be absolutely scandalous!

I am searching out some other free options in order to continue this and so on a number of posts you might not see any pictures until I can get around to updating them. Please accept my apologies for this and be patient with me as I try to put things right.

Doug

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts