Search This Blog

Sunday 11 November 2018

My Favourite Songs of 2018: Cenotaph - The Alarm

Just like with the albums I decided against providing a chartlist of my favourite songs of 2018 and have decided over the next few weeks or so to share some of the individual songs, whether released as a "Single" or just an Album Track. Once again be prepared for a whole bunch of diverse sounds. 

My first pick actually had it's Video Premiere just this morning (about an hour ago) but the song has been around for a wee while and features on the Equals album by The Alarm

It's one of Mike Peters best songs in a long time I think. Anyway, hope you like it. The main part of the video was filmed at an event for World Album Day a few weeks back on which MP played the whole of the Equals album before a very small gathering. 

Cenotaph - The Alarm
From the album Equals (released 29th June 2018)
Video Release 11th November 2018



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts