Search This Blog

Sunday 18 November 2012

Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball Tour - Kansas City 17th November 2012




When links for video footage become available I'll add them.


'My Beautiful Reward' got it's premiere on this tour and was played for the first time since 2005 and for the first time at a Bruce and E Street Band event.


 Setlist:
Kansas City
Prove It All Night
Candy's Room
She's the One
Hungry Heart
We Take Care of Our Own
Wrecking Ball
Death to My Hometown
My City of Ruins
The E Street Shuffle
Fire
Incident on 57th Street
Because the Night
Cover Me
Downbound Train
I'm on Fire
Shackled and Drawn
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
Raise Your Hand
The Rising
Badlands
Land of Hope and Dreams
Light of Day
* * *
My Beautiful Reward
Born to Run/Dancing in the Dark
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
Tenth Avenue Freeze-out 


FULL SHOW AUDIO

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts