Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2013

Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball Tour - Stade de France, Paris, 29th June 2013

(Photos by Rene van Diemen)

Three hour and ten minutes performance by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in Paris last night that included a front to back performance of 'Born in the U.S.A., a couple of Rock and Roll covers and an Acoustic three song set prior to the main set.
Acoustic pre-show:
This Hard Land
Burning Love
Growin' Up 


Setlist:
Badlands
Out in the Street
Lucille
Wrecking Ball
Death to My Hometown
Cadillac Ranch
Spirit in the Night
Born in the U.S.A./Cover Me
Darlington County
Working on the Highway
Downbound Train
I'm on Fire
No Surrender
Bobby Jean
I'm Goin' Down
Glory Days/Dancing in the Dark
My Hometown
Pay Me My Money Down
Shackled and Drawn
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
The Rising
Land of Hope and Dreams
* * *


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts