The fifth studio album from Bruce Springsteen released on 17th October 1980. Reached #1 in the US Charts and #2 in the UK Charts.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(303)
-
▼
October
(22)
- Halloween!
- Fleetwood Mac Cancel Tour Dates Due to Sad News!
- 96 Tears (Dedicated to Ronnie C. and Family)
- The Return of The Darling Buds!!
- Lou Reed
- Graham Parker and The Rumour Back in The UK!
- Route 66 Charity Ride Go Lydia Go!
- Happy Birthday Tom Petty
- Thank You For Almost 71,000 Visits
- Rewind: Released On This Day In 1980 The River
- Tankus The Henge - Quite Possibly My Fav Album Of ...
- Ruts DC Live
- Wilko Johnson Live @ Koko, London 13-14th October ...
- The S4L Interview: Mainy the Booker, Music Obsessi...
- The Soundtrack4Life Interviews 2013
- Bruce Springsteen says a Big Thank You to The Fans
- Remembering Kirsty MacColl in 2013
- Philip Chevron Rest In Peace
- Happy Birthday CJ and Johnny Ramone
- Happy Birthday Steve Miller
- Happy Birthday Lee Thompson
- Unvarnished - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (Octob...
-
▼
October
(22)
Popular Posts
-
The latest Playlist on S4L Radio is another great collection of tunes that includes a nod to some fantastic Power Pop tunes, the Berse...
-
It was with deep sadness that I heard the news today of the passing of Dale Griffin , aged 67. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimers Dise...
-
I was thinking today about the band The Photos , maybe because I had seen somewhere that today is the anniversary of the release of their ...
-
There's a couple of things from Hanoi Rocks that came out the tail end of last year that I wasn't aware of until recently. Qui...
-
Did anything good ever come out of Croydon? It's a great question and there are three answers to it. 1. The Damned 2. Kirsty ...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Electric - The Cult Beggars Banquet Produced by Rick Rubin Released 6th April 1987 UK Chart #4 US Chart #38 ...
-
New Wave - Various Artists Vertigo Released 1977 Tracklist A1 –Ramones - Judy Is A Punk A2 –Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer...
-
I can't believe that I never posted about this night over here on my blogger page before, well better late than never I say! Wednesda...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 ½ Sneakin' Suspicion - Dr. Feelgood United Artists Produced by Bert de Coteaux Released May 1977 UK Char...
-
It's been a couple of weeks since the last post so let's get down to business spotlighting the new album from Cock Sparrer and a li...

No comments:
Post a Comment