Search This Blog

Friday 8 February 2019

Tidy Tunes 2019 #8/28 Something That I Said - Ruts

Something That I Said - Ruts
Virgin Records
Released 31st August 1979


In a few days time Ruts DC are to begin their UK Tour to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the release of the Ruts debut album The Crack. They will be playing the album in sequence and probably a bunch of great classic Ruts tunes as well as Ruts DC songs.

Seeing as that's about to happen I thought I would post 'Something That I Said' as today's Tidy Tune.  Also below is a link to listen afresh to the debut album 'The Crack', as well as the Ruts with Henry Rollins performing two classic tunes live and Ruts DC performing the Ruts debut single 'In A Rut' acoustically.

Enjoy.


Henry Rollins talks about 'The Crack'.

Babylon's Burning/Society - The Ruts with Henry Rollins
16th July 2007



In A Rut (Acoustic Live) - Ruts DC
11th January 2019

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts