Search This Blog

Monday 9 July 2012

Frank Turner

One never needs an excuse to publish a blog regarding the erstwhile talents of Mr Frank Turner. But I was aghast when I discovered that I actually had not done a blog about him before!

I was watching the highlights of his set at this years T in the Park Festival and once again was struck with what a great showman he is. He has a pretty basic no thrills band in the Sleeping Souls (and they are pretty tight and help Frank to convey the message of his music) and a heart full of songs that provoke a response in one way or another. I know there are a lot of people who dislike him but I know even more who are flat out all for him and see everything he does as gold of the highest quality.

Anyway, enough of my waffling. I want to share some of the music of Frank from a few different places. So just click on the song titles and enjoy. "Who'd have thought that something so simple...."

The Eden Project 1st July 2012


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts