Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Safety Pins, Barbed Wire and Some Punk Rock Love!

Valentines Day - we like to go all out on this day to celebrate love and so here's a few things we have got to make the day go just as we planned! 💕

We Have The Card!

We Have The Flowers! 

We Have The Poetry!
We Have The Love Stories!

And We Have The Music!

💓 On The Playlist 💓
Do You Love Me - The Heartbreakers
Eddie & Sheena - The Electric Chairs
Baby Baby - The Vibrators
Safety Pin Stuck In My Heart - Patrik Fitzgerald
Barbed Wire Love - Stiff Little Fingers
Love Song - The Damned
The He Kissed Me - The Hollywood Brats
Love ↦ Building On Fire - Talking Heads
The KKK Took My Baby Away - Ramones
1-2 Crush On You - The Clash
Stay With Me - The Dictators
I Don't Need To Tell Her - The Lurkers
Back In My Arms Again - The Jam
I Got You Babe - Joey Ramone & Holly Beth Vincent
Punk Rock Girl - The Boys
All This And More - Dead Boys
Gimmie Your Heart - Subs
Things That Make No Sense - Dag Nasty
What Do I Get - Buzzcocks
Whole Wide World - Wreckless Eric 
💓💕💖💗💘

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts