Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(303)
-
▼
December
(19)
- Final Post of the Year. All the Best for 2014
- Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Bruce Springsteen Songs
- Bruce Springsteen High Hopes (January 2014)
- Goodnight Mudkiss...
- Soundtrack4Life Festive Fifty 2013: Part Three 15-1
- Soundtrack4Life Festive Fifty 2013: Part Two 30-16
- Soundtrack4Life Festive Fifty 2013: Part One - 50-31
- Soundtrack4Life Interviews Joe Silva
- Dave Higgs R.I.P.
- A Christmas Greeting from Soundtrack4Life
- Happy Birthday Billy Bragg
- Ruts DC: Segs and Ruffy Interview
- The Damned, Theatre of Hate and Ruts DC - Roundhou...
- Ruts DC and The Damned - Edinburgh HMV Picture Hou...
- Stiff Records - The Early Years Part Two 1977
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Any Weather (Offic...
- Stiff Records - The Early Years Part One 1976
- Happy Birthday Peter Buck
- Happy Birthday Rick Buckler
-
▼
December
(19)
Popular Posts
-
The latest Playlist on S4L Radio is another great collection of tunes that includes a nod to some fantastic Power Pop tunes, the Berse...
-
It was with deep sadness that I heard the news today of the passing of Dale Griffin , aged 67. He had been diagnosed with Alzheimers Dise...
-
I was thinking today about the band The Photos , maybe because I had seen somewhere that today is the anniversary of the release of their ...
-
There's a couple of things from Hanoi Rocks that came out the tail end of last year that I wasn't aware of until recently. Qui...
-
Did anything good ever come out of Croydon? It's a great question and there are three answers to it. 1. The Damned 2. Kirsty ...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 Electric - The Cult Beggars Banquet Produced by Rick Rubin Released 6th April 1987 UK Chart #4 US Chart #38 ...
-
New Wave - Various Artists Vertigo Released 1977 Tracklist A1 –Ramones - Judy Is A Punk A2 –Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer...
-
I can't believe that I never posted about this night over here on my blogger page before, well better late than never I say! Wednesda...
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟 ½ Sneakin' Suspicion - Dr. Feelgood United Artists Produced by Bert de Coteaux Released May 1977 UK Char...
-
It's been a couple of weeks since the last post so let's get down to business spotlighting the new album from Cock Sparrer and a li...
No comments:
Post a Comment