Search This Blog

Sunday 1 November 2015

Land of the Misfit Toys - Lulubelle III Brand New Video Released Today!

Back on 21st March this year I interviewed Ronnie Carnwath regarding the release of the latest Lulubelle III album 'Human Rights and Wrongs'.

I'd mentioned in that interview that I really loved the effort that was put into the videos made for songs of Lulubelle III and one of the things he said in reply was:
 "I’d love to make one for “Land of the Misfit Toys” but my own toy collection isn’t that exciting - maybe if we could find a huge charity shop full of broken toys, we could buy them all and let rip..."

Forward wind to today, November 1st 2015 and he's finally managed to do just that.


Have a Listen to
Human Rights & Wrongs



To Purchase music from Lulubelle III 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts