Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2015

New Order - BBC6 Live 9th October 2015

New Order have always been one of those bands that have often disappointed me when I've seen them live, I think I can safely say I've only seen them once where I thought they were just absolutely stunning, the other times I don't know if I caught them on a bad day because if memory serves me right here they were not really on their game at all.

So stumbling upon this yesterday I approached with caution and was quite taken aback by just how good it all sounded. Playing classic New Order tunes and three songs from the new album Music Complete and features Elly Jackson of La Roux on Tutti Frutti and People On The High Land.




Setlist 
(though video above is in a different order, listen below to hear it in proper running order)
Singularity
5 8 6
Restless
Play Video
Bizarre Love Triangle
Tutti Frutti
(with Elly Jackson) (Live debut)
People on the High Line
(with
Elly Jackson) (Live debut)
True Faith
Blue Monday
Temptation

Listen Here
(this is longer than the video above and in the proper order in which the songs were played)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts