Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2015

So Familiar - Steve Martin & Edie Brickell (October 2015)

Have to say that I absolutely loved Steve Martin & Edie Brickell's 'Love Has Come For You' that was released back in 2013.

I missed the Live album they both did with the Steep Canyon Rangers that was put out last year, though I have to say I didn't see much promotion for it, I'm guessing that's why I didn't see it around. Anyway, there's a couple of links down at the bottom of the page for it.

The latest album, released a couple of days ago, is a lot less Bluegrass than their last studio album. But it's another wee delight in my opnion. Enjoy.


So Familiar - Steve Martin & Edie Brickell
 Rounder
Produced by Peter Asher
Released 30th October 2015


Performances from So Familiar
I Had A Vision (Sneak Peak).

Other Live and Promo Vids from Steve Martin and Edie Brickell
 Love Has Come For You.
Love Has Come For You (Lyric Video).
Sun's Gonna Shine.
Shawnee.
When You Get To Asheville (Letterman).
Remember Me This Way.
Sarah Jane and the Iron Mountain Baby.
Pour Me Another Round.

Pretty Much a Complete Show
from 2014 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers ft Edie Brickell
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Pt1.
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Pt2.
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Pt3.
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Pt4. 

Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers ft Edie Brickell - Live
Pretty Little One.
Athiests Don't Have No Songs.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts