Search This Blog

Saturday 14 November 2015

Our Twenty Third Anniversary


Today is a really special day. It was on this day in 1992 that I married a truly wonderful woman, Kerstin.

Life of course is not always been plain sailing but you know, I wouldn't have it any other way. The tough times have been a foundation for a love that has continued to grow day by day.

We were "made for each other" and I'm well pleased about about that. 

So for the 23 years past I'm a grateful man and for the years to come I'm expectant about what will further aid us in our relationship and help us to grow closer to each other and to love each other more and more.

Tonight we will be off to Edinburgh to be seranaded by Mr Nils Lofgren.

"Because the Night Belongs To Lovers"


Another song that is special to the both of us is And The Night Stood Still by Dion and playing it today just reaffirms the absolute joy I have as a husband and friend to my best friend and love of my life.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts