Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Music is the Doctor #26 Girl(s) In A Band

Last friday on BBC4 there was an excellent Documentary entitled Girl In A Band: Tales From The Rock 'n' Roll Frontline (if you are outside the UK you probably won't be able to watch, but if you are in the UK and didn't see it then go ahead and give it a watch) and so I thought it would be good to focus our attention with this week's Music is the Doctor on the issue of Girl(s) In A Band

I could easily make a playlist with many more songs than what's included but I'll stick with 20!



On The Playlist
The Beat Goes On - Penetration.
Dreaming - Blondie.
I'm a Man You Don't Meet Everyday - The Pogues.
Set Up - Au Pairs.
Anticipation - Delta 5.
Strutter - The Donnas.
Let's Go - Girlschool.
Getting Nowhere Fast - Girls At Our Best.
On My Radio - The Selecter.
Let's Do Rocksteady - The Bodysnatchers.
Kool Thing - Sonic Youth.
Head Over Heels - The Go-Go's.
I Want You - The Bangles.
Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club.
Ace of Spades - Vice Squad.
Identity - X-Ray Spex.
Dr Mabuse - Propaganda.
Dead Pop Stars - Altered Images.
I Love Playing with Fire - The Runaways.
Make It Back - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts