Search This Blog

Thursday 3 December 2015

The Soundtrack4Life Concert Series: The Who - Hammersmith Odeon 28/12/79


Continuing to focus on The Who, I thought this one would be a good one to add to the Concert Series. Over two and half hours of the band at the Hammersmith Odeon way back in 1979.

The Bill for for the Four Nights at the Hammersmith Odeon in aid of The People Of Kampuchea
 26 December
    Queen

27 December
    Ian Dury and the Blockheads (with guest Mick Jones on Sweet Gene Vincent)
    Matumbi
    The Clash

28 December
    The Pretenders
    The Specials
    The Who

29 December
    Elvis Costello & The Attractions
    Rockpile (with guest Robert Plant on "Little Sister")
    Wings
    Rockestra

Setlist
    Substitute
    I Can't Explain
    Baba O'Riley
    The Punk and the Godfather
    My Wife
    Sister Disco
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Music Must Change
    Drowned
    Who Are You
    5.15
    Pinball Wizard
    See Me Feel Me
    Long Live Rock
    My Generation
    I'm a Man
    Hoochie Coochie Man
    Sparks
    I Can See for Miles
    I Don't Want To Be an Old Man
    Won't Get Fooled Again
    Summertime Blues
    Dancing In The Streets
    Dance It Away
    The Real Me

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts