Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

Night 1 Pittsburgh - The River Tour 2016

Opening night of The River Tour in Pittsburgh and a surprising 34 song set from Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. I thought they might just ease themselves in with a 27/28 song set just to loosen up and then as the tour progresses the sets get a bit longer but not so. Right off the bat it's a big set list with some big favourites.

A few folks seem to be complaining that there were not many of The River Outtakes in the set (I'm sure he'll add some as he moves from City to City) but he did say that there would be The River album in sequence and then some old favourites and he did live up to his word so folks shouldn't be too hard on him!

I'll try and track down as many links as I can, keep checking back throughout the day. I'll try and find the best ones I can but can't promise they'll be perfect.

 A wee Tribute to David Bowie from Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts