Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2016

Let The Day Begin...Let The Day Start!: Day 105 - Music Speaks

You have probably heard that phrase When Words Fail Music Speaks at one point or another as you have walked on your journey through life and you've probably also heard that music can be healing, provide comfort, and be a voice when you feel you have no voice.

I have heard these things myself and have said them many times as well, I'm not always confident in those words but every now and again they do ring true.

I was thinking last night about what I was going to post today and I had my iPod on shuffle as I was dwelling on this and within the first ten songs there were six songs that seemed to be dealing with the same thing, the whole issue of Holding On in the midst of difficulty. 

Here's four of the songs that were played and there's links at the bottom for the other two. Maybe today you need to hear these words.

Hold On - Bob Mould 

Hold On - Acceptance

Hold On, I'm Coming - The Neville Brothers


Hold On - Good Charlotte



Let The Day Begin...Let The Day Start

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts