Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2016

The Soundtrack4Life Concert Series: Suzanne Vega

As one of the videos was no longer available on you tube I edited this post and added another show. Thanks.
 Doug 20/11/16

I only ever got to see Suzanne Vega in concert once, back in the late 1980's and it was a bit unsual for me as I was used to loud rock 'n' roll shows and I liked the quiet atmosphere that made you concentrate on the songs being sung.

Today's contribution to The Soundtrack4Life Concert Series is a full set by Suzanne Vega in 2014 filmed in Paris, France. Also a performance of Solitude Standing album at the Barbican in 2012 (this is just an audio version). I've also included a number of links to some other live shows at various concert venues and for Live Radio Performances.

There's also a link for a real special show, The Songwriters Circle TV Show with Suzanne playing alongside Richard Thompson and Loudon Wainwright III.



12th February 2014
Paris, France

Solitude Standing 
Live at The Barbican 2012 
Audio Only

Live 1986 (not sure where this was)




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts