Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Music is the Doctor 2016 #6 The Place I Love

 

 
This week's Music is the Doctor is about The Place I Love, it could be a Country, a City, a Town, a Street, a Road, a Building, a Concert Venue, Home, a state of mind, you get the picture. Let's see where the music takes us. Some of them relate to things to do with me, others not so much. 18 Songs to get you thinking about The Place You Love.


On The Playlist
The Place I Love - The Jam.
In My Street - The Chords.
My Town - The Alarm.
Silent Community - Penetration.
Theme For Great Cities - Simple Minds.
Killermont Street - Roddy Frame.
Green Green Grass of Home - Ted Hawkins.
London's Calling - The Clash.
Handsworth Revolution - Steel Pulse.
Sound of the Suburbs - The Members.
Rockaway Beach - Ramones.
Hammersmith Palais - Michael Monroe.
Full of Life - The Wonder Stuff.
My Father's Son - Dave Hause.
Sweet Home - Willi Williams.
Down The Road - Mike Peters.
 Safe - Travis.
Back In Your Arms - Bruce Springsteen.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts